+1. I used Drupal's wiki for my project's home page and forums for user
feedback and/or feature requests. Addons.mozilla.org even has a separate
option to guide people to the support site. I think lots of project
owners want this function.

In the discussion about Mozilla stopping development on Thunderbird I
read that a lot of people from Mozilla think mozdev is already dead.
Disabling drupal certainly is a big step that way. The only thing we
have now is cvs and a mailing list. I wanted to move my code away from
cvs, so I looked at hg.mozdev.org, but that page is totally broken and
it's impossible to view the source using a web interface. This has been
reported a couple of time on this mailing list and also in bugzilla.

If this doesn't get any better people will go looking at alternatives
like google, sourceforge, github or watever,. instead of being on the
place where they should be. But are we supposed to go look into google
cache to try to rescue the remains of our old drupal site?

What happened to the volunteers that stepped in last year? You divided
the tasks or you all do everything? Or did everyone back out already?
Maybe you can put up some information (or maybe there already was in
drupal :-)) about which tasks there are and what help you still need. I
sure hope mozdev can continue with all its services...

Onno