On 19/03/2011 22:04, Erich Christian wrote:
Hi Sophie, Daniel,

Am 18.03.2011 09:02, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
On 18/03/2011 02:43, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:
We're looking forward to hear from you what kind of subs you would want
to use, just for example could be es.libreofficebox.org together with
devel.es.libreofficebox.org or whatever fits better to your
requirements.

your suggestion it's just fine for me
+1 and count me in

Please register your account at
http://devel.libreofficebox.org/register/
and let me know.

Well, that should be done provided that after 2/3 glasses of white wine, my German still exists ;-)

Subsites are prepared,

Thanks a lot :)

Kind regards
Sophie