Hello Christian, *,
On Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013 14:19 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Thomas Hackert
> <thack...@nexgo.de> wrote:
>> On Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013 12:00 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
[rework of the DL page]
>>> Some strings were changed/added, so if you could please provide
>>> updated translations..
>>
>> OK.
>>
>>> I received a couple via mail already. But far from the complete
>>> list :-)
>>>
>>> See
>>> https://github.com/tdf/cms-
>> code/commit/6efa4d4492a5faf5fe53e1500f6900777c616aeb#diff-3
>>
>> There I found only en_US stings. Where do I find the ones for
>> e.g. German?
>
> If no translations will be provided by you or other people, the
> german translation will be done by myself.
> And if you look at the subject of the mail: the goal is to make
> people provide the translations :-)

Well, you mentioned in http://www.mail-
archive.com/webs...@global.libreoffice.org/msg11367.html, that you
will do it yourself ... ;) So it sounded to me, that you don't need
any help ... ;)

But than there is another question: Should this bracketed strings be
translated as well (e.g. ['DEFAULT_CURRENCY'] or 'DonatePage'])?
And should we send translations to this list or to your private mail
address?

>>> for the changed/added strings.
>>> and http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/ for context of the
>>> strings.
>>
>> If I understood the discussion on the website list correctly, it
>> should be show something like "Your wanted download is not
>> available in this version/language/something", or am I wrong?
>
> yes.

OK

http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=4.0.4&lang=de,
>> I get
>> <quote>
>> Selected: LibreOffice CD/DVD-images, version 4.0.4, German
>> </quote>
>> (which did not exist), but on the download button is the text
>> <quote>
>> LO-4.0.4_English-NA-DVD_All-Platforms_Multi-Lang_plus-extras.iso
>> </quote>
>
> Well - the boxes are both multi lang, so they show up no matter
> what language is selected when you pick the box. The NA-DVD would
> allow to install LO in german, so that's why it is also shown.

OK.

> If you want to see the "no regular downloads" string, use
> something like
>
> http://staging.libreoffice.org/download/?type=win-
x86&version=3.6.5

Ah, OK.

> i.e. there is a portable version of 3.6.5 still on the mirrors
> (and thus available on the dl-page), but the main downloads are
> already moved to old, since 3.6.6 is current.

OK.

>> plus the link to http://staging.libreoffice.org/get-
>> involved/donate/dl/box/4.0.4/multi/LO-4.0.4_English-NA-DVD_All-
>> Platforms_Multi-Lang_plus-extras.iso?idx=1 ... :( Is it intended,
>> or did I get something wrong?
>
> That's the point - to integrate it to the donation page. If you
> click on it, you are on the Donate page that will start the
> download via meta-refresh.

OK.

> "Your download
> LO-4.0.4_English-NA-DVD_All-Platforms_Multi-Lang_plus-extras.iso
> should begin shortly. Please click the link in case it doesn't
> start." (the filename is the link)
>
> In the case for multiple downloads (like additional help and/or
> languagepacks, or additional source tarballs), the donate-page
> will also offer those as buttons, so you don't have to go back to
> download those supplemental/optional files.

OK.

> On the main site, it would point to
> donate.libreoffice.org/<whateverlanguage>/....

OK. Thanks for your explanation
Thomas.

--
NP: DavidTMX – Rapport Tendus