Dear all,

Some time ago (a long time ago) the decision was made to only have the
planet as an English only feed. Meaning, the TDF planet is only in
English.

In the upcoming website, on its front page (see the specs), we will
have a feed for the TDF planet being displayed aside the official blog
feed.

I would like to seize this opportunity to ask an important
task: recreate a full, multilingual TDF planet . I am happy to help
select the blogs, but I need your input, you, the native-lang
community, in sending or publishing the RSS feeds you'd like to see
aggregated.

Side question: who runs the existing planet? :-)

Thank you,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,