Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2014-01-06 12:57:
yes indeed. I went to visit the planet -planet software feed aggregator
(http://www.planetplanet.org/) that we currently use and I don't see
anything that would block us from enriching our own platform, so let's
go with it and add more feeds?

the discussion we had in the past was whether to have multiple language at one planet, or one planet per language.

My personal take is to not mix up languages, but rather set up one Planet per language. This requires having one maintainer per Planet to maintain the feeds.

Setting it up is a rather easy thing. :-)

Florian