Kalau tidak ada di CNN biasa nya bohong...koran kuning yang sakit jiwa???? semua tulisan elu jelas2 buatan orang RSJ.
________________________________ From: item abu <[email protected]> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 6:28 PM Subject: Re: [proletar] Betapa bahagianya orang Islam bisa ngebantai orang lain Logika orang sakit jiwa, bukan? >________________________________ > From: Musik hari Ini <[email protected]> >To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> >Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 5:05 AM >Subject: Re: [proletar] Betapa bahagianya orang Islam bisa ngebantai orang lain > > > >Bleki kagak ada tuh di CNN >artinya Hoax > >coba kasih berita dari sumber yang dapat dipecaya. > >________________________________ >From: item abu <[email protected]> >To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> >Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 5:49 PM >Subject: [proletar] Betapa bahagianya orang Islam bisa ngebantai orang lain > > > >Artikel di bawah nunjukin gimana biadabnya orang2 Islam. Tentunya orang2 Islam >di milis ini ga akan menentang perbuatan pejihad2 di jalan auloh tsb, biarpun >ada yg ngaku2 anti segala pembantaian. > >Islam itu emang laknatan lil alamin, bukan? > >Jihad murderer released in Gilad Shalit exchange recounts "Palestinian" >Muslims' joy at murders of Israeli civilians > >How happy were the Palestinian Muslims at the bloody murders of Jews >in a pizzeria. And it's no surprise: they love death. Jihad mass >murderer Mohamed Merah said that he "loved death more than they loved life." >This is a commonplace idea among jihadists. Ayman al-Zawahiri's wife advised >Muslim women: "I advise you to raise your children in the cult of jihad and >martyrdom and to instil in them a love for religion and death." And as one >jihadist put it, "We love death. You love your life!" And another: "The >Americans love Pepsi-Cola, we love death." -- Afghan jihadist Maulana >Inyadullah > >Of course, this idea comes from the Qur'an itself: "Say (O Muhammad): O ye who >are Jews! If ye claim that ye are favoured of Allah apart from (all) mankind, >then long for death if ye are truthful." -- Qur'an 62:6 > >"Released Hamas Terrorist Ahlam Tamimi on Palestinian Public's Delight at >Suicide Bombings," from MEMRI, July 12 (thanks to Lachlan): > >>Following are excerpts from an interview with released Hamas terrorist Ahlam >>Tamimi, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on July 12, 2012. >> >> >>Ahlam Tamimi: 16 Zionists were killed [in the suicide bombing you helped >>carry out]. >> >> >>Interviewer: Was the sound of the explosion...? >> >> >>Ahlam Tamimi: It was very loud. The mujahid Abdallah Barghouti did a >perfect job producing the guitar [containing the bomb], and the results >amazed everybody, thanks to Allah. >> >> >>[...] >> >> >>Afterwards, when I took the bus, the Palestinians around Damascus >Gate [in Jerusalem] were all smiling. You could sense that everybody was >happy. When I got on the bus, nobody knew that it was me who had led >[the suicide bomber to the target]... I was feeling quite strange, >because I had left [the bomber] 'Izz Al-Din behind, but inside the bus, >they were all congratulating one another. They didn't even know one >another, yet they were exchanging greetings. >> >> >>[...] >> >> >>While I was sitting on the bus, the driver turned on the radio. But >first, let me tell you about the gradual rise in the number of >casualties. While I was on the bus and everybody was congratulating one >another, they said on the radio that there had been a martyrdom attack >at the Sbarro restaurant, and that three people were killed. I admit >that I was a bit disappointed, because I had hoped for a larger toll. >Yet when they said "three dead," I said: "Allah be praised." >>Interviewer: Was it an Israeli radio station or a Palestinian one? >> >> >>Ahlam Tamimi: That station was in the Zionist language, and the driver was >>translating for the passengers. >> >> >>[...] >> >> >>Two minutes later, they said on the radio that the number had >increased to five. I wanted to hide my smile, but I just couldn't. Allah be >praised, it was great. As the number of dead kept increasing, the >passengers were applauding. They didn't even know that I was among them. >> >> >>On the way back [to Ramallah], we passed a Palestinian police >checkpoint, and the policemen were laughing. One of them stuck his head >in and said: "Congratulations to us all." Everybody was happy.... > >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ Post message: [email protected] Subscribe : [email protected] Unsubscribe : [email protected] List owner : [email protected] Homepage : http://proletar.8m.com/Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/proletar/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
