Hello Prometheus community,

We're thrilled to announce the release of Prometheus 2.43.0-rc.1, which
comes with a crucial bug fix introduced in the rc.0:

* [BUGFIX] Fixed an issue where changes in the Builder's Range function
  could lead to skipped labels during iteration (#12145).

You can find the updated release at
https://github.com/prometheus/prometheus/releases/tag/v2.43.0-rc.1

featuring the build tag stringlabels. Please note that for this image,
the Docker tag is prom/prometheus:v2.43.0-rc.1_stringlabels (+ replaced
by _ for Docker tag compatibility). You can access this release at
https://github.com/prometheus/prometheus/releases/tag/v2.43.0-rc.1%2Bstringlabels

Best regards,

--
Julien Pivotto