Hi,

I sort of agree with Stuart's idea; only a little tweak: adding helm-chart
as prefix or suffix. For example,

Prefix approach -
        helm-chart-prometheus-adapter
        helm-chart-prometheus-blackbox-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-cloudwatch-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-consul-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-couchdb-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-mongodb-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-mysql-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-nats-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-node-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-operator
        helm-chart-prometheus-postgres-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-pushgateway
        helm-chart-prometheus-rabbitmq-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-redis-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-snmp-exporter
        helm-chart-prometheus-to-sd
        helm-chart-prometheus

Suffix approach -
        prometheus-adapter-helm-chart
        prometheus-blackbox-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-cloudwatch-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-consul-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-couchdb-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-mongodb-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-mysql-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-nats-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-node-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-operator-helm-chart
        prometheus-postgres-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-pushgateway-helm-chart
        prometheus-rabbitmq-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-redis-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-snmp-exporter-helm-chart
        prometheus-to-sd-helm-chart
        prometheus-helm-chart

This is due to there are some existing repos in prometheus-community that
focus on each component implementation level (e.g. docker image or
stand-alone service). Mixing together might be harder to put on hub.helm.sh.
But, the owners of prometheus-community hold their right for the final
decision.

BTW, would any prometheus-community owners / members explain the current
testing infrastructure? Currently helm chart testing infra is based on
Google Bazel + CircleCI. There's some limitation over there, e.g. the chart
owners / approvers debug the testing infra is hard. I think all the current
prometheus related helm chart owners would like to know how hard would be
for migration / automation.

Best,
Mingchin