Trying that out, I also get an error, but only *sometimes*. The majority of
queries run ok, and then sometimes I run one (not even the first one after
page load) that ends in an error like this (based on
https://gitpod.io#github.com/prometheus/prometheus/pull/7820):

[image: error.png]

I haven't managed to create the same error in the Netlify deploy preview
for the same PR yet.