On 15.01.24 10:00, gitperr wrote:

> Currently, I have some MRs waiting for review/help in different parts of
> the project.
> https://github.com/prometheus/golang-builder/pull/239
> https://github.com/prometheus/node_exporter/pull/2833

Thanks for your contributions.

The first PR seems to be best reviewed by @SuperQ, whom you have
already mentioned in the PR. It probably fell through the cracks over
the holidays. I have assigned the PR to SuperQ, hoping he'll notice
that. (He should also be reading this mailing list. Last resort would
be to try to catch him on IRC or Slack. But let's give him a few
days.)

The second PR is still marked as a draft, which essentially signals
that you don't want a review yet. Marking the PR ready for review
should (ideally) get you a review soon. If you need some interactive
help to get the PR ready, it might be a good idea to try the developer
channels on IRC or Slack, or add an item to the Contributor Office
Hour agenda. All of this is described in more detail in the
"Contributing" section on https://prometheus.io/community/

Thanks again.
--
Björn Rabenstein