On 17.01.24 11:28, Matt Doughty wrote:
> I've gotten so much from prometheus that I would be happy to help, but
> I haven't been involved.  Just let me know if there is anything I can
> do.

There is plenty to do.

The best is, as I like to say, if you "can scratch your own itch" -
work on something that you would find useful yourself.

Generally, you can look at the open issues in the various Prometheus
repos. Sometimes we tag good first issues as such (but less often than
we should). Avoid those tagged as "not as easy as it looks".

--
Björn Rabenstein
[PGP-ID] 0x851C3DA17D748D03