Do you have one for sending remote-write data?  The one you linked
is RemoteWritehandler which is for receiving.

>From what I've seen elsewhere, Proto3 structs have extra data members which
I expect to show significantly increased memory allocation.
Unfortunately the remote-write structure with a struct for every name-value
pair and all labels repeated is maximally bad for this.

Bryan