Hi
Email alert notification is working well with one exception: the FROM
address.
I am currently sending the email TO my gmail address.
I have configured the FROM email address (different from the TO address)
but it does not work.
In the email notification I received, the FROM email address is always
equal to the TO email address (as if I send the email).
Is this a bug with alertmanager or is it gmail that works this way?

Thank you for your help!

-Steve