I've installed Prometheus in my windows machine and installed Debian and
OpenSuse in VMware. I wanted to check the system metrics so, I installed
node_exporters in both(Debian and OpenSuse).
But from prometheus server I can only access debian metrics, opensuse
target is showing down. (Error: Context time out).
Can anyone help me to config node_exporter in opensuse.