I just installed the node_exporter in my Suse env, then unzip it, went to
node_exporter folder, there is an node_exporter executable file, from there
I just give command (./node_exporter), it starts the server at port 9100,
now from use env if I go to my browser and go to URL(localhost:9100) it
shows it metrics, but in my prometheus server(running in windows side), I'm
not getting access or see the metrics. On same time, same process I've done
in my debian system, and by Prometheus is able to get the metrics. Problem
is with node_exporter at suse side i think