Hi,

Funny, I commented the same idea of having two separate registries on
https://github.com/prometheus/client_java/issues/815 this morning.

Currently you would just register each metric with two registries manually

    errorLevelRegistry.register(myCounter);
    debugLevelRegistry.register(myCounter);

I'm not sure whether it's worthwhile to create API in client_java for
making this a one-liner. Writing a custom method for this is just 4 lines
of code.

Fabian