Based on what little I can derive from the "data" presented. This is
probably from Grafana, given that the timestamps are snapped to an even 15
seconds.

And based on this, I'm guessing this is a misunderstanding of the lookback
/ step interval, which will default to 15s in Grafana.

There's no actual evidence (logs) provided that the exporter is actually
doing what they claim.