Thanks for all the replies, especially Brian Candler. I checked in
prometheus gui and its OK. There is only 5 samples run every 1 min, so
configuration in prometheus config works.
Then I change in Grafana Min Step opction to 1 min. And this is exactly
what I need on dashboard.

probe_duration_seconds{instance="https://ci-**************/login?from=%2F";,
job="blackbox-http-csci-prod"}[5m]
0.025146308 @1684485987.797