Hi y'all
I'm trying to change the way the mail from my alertmanger looks and behaves.
My goal is to have the subject list the alertname and the targets detected
by that alert. (I need it like that for future todo's)
My first problem is, i dont have any templates in my files. Do I need to
clone one from git? How does the prom know, I have a template?
The second one would be to change the subject in order for my requirements
to fit.

Kind regards,
Kolja