HI All,
I am planning to store 3 years of data from 300 server in a single
prometheus server.  The data will primarily consist of default exporter
metrics and the server has 500G memory and 80 cores.

I'd like to ensure that my solution is optimal in terms of resource
utilization, query performance and scalability. Is there a general
recommendation about the amount of resources i should be having on this
setup?

Regards,
Puneet