Troy and Ronanki,

Forget rtmplite and have a look at this. Someone has Flash
Actionscript working with regular and asynchronous HTTP POST uploads:

http://code.google.com/p/wami-recorder/

http://wami.csail.mit.edu/

Be sure to try the many different demos.

Troy, this means forget rtmplite task and move right on to downloading
the Flex Flash mxmlc compiler, or maybe forget both.  We might not
even need it depending on the compression available.  I don't want to
send raw PCM files over often-slow upload links, but if the upload can
happen while the speaker is speaking, that might be okay.

Please have a look at it and let me know how you think would be best to use it.

Best regards,