Hi,

I prepared the first release of prooftree, please have a look at
http://askra.de/software/prooftree/

Installation is a bit tedious, because you have to manually
compile and install Proof General, Coq and prooftree itself. The
prooftree-bundle that I am releasing contains a snapshot from the
ProofTreeBranch of Proof General. However, if you are using this
branch from the cvs repository, then your version of prooftree
will probably break when I commit changes for the next version.

The general setup is described in generic/proof-tree.el and also
at the website. Changes to existing code in Proof General are
described in the commit messages.

Comments are welcome,