Hello David,

I'm actually building a domain-specific frontend for Coq, and I didn't
feel like reimplementing all of ProofGeneral's parsing hacks!  It's
not much: it's going to be a pedagogical theorem prover for first
order logic, but the idea is to closely support different deduction
styles (e.g. natural deduction, sequent calculus, etc.)

Thanks,
Edward

Excerpts from David Aspinall's message of Fri Apr 06 03:49:29 -0400 2012: