Sorry (to all) for the problems with trac. The current instance will not be fixed by local sysadmins. We have a migration route to a supported Trac instance which means moving to svn, but an alternative would be to move to an outsourced system such as github.

Meanwhile, I recommend simply ticking the "ticket details" on the timeline view:

http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/timeline

there are not so many issues or comments that you won't be able to easily pick out relevant ones from there. So it's still pull, but you can always use the RSS feed at the bottom of the page...

 - D.