> Going to github would be great. When do you think this will be possible?

As long as that doesn't come with a push to rely on github's features
that require using the web interface, I'd welcome that.
Gitorious would be a good alternative as well, which tends to suffer
less from those problems (but IIUC it doesn't come with a bug-tracker).
Of course, there's also Savannah (I guess it would have to be on
savannah.nongnu.org unless we can get all contributors to sign the
needed copyright paperwork).

        Stefan