I'm the one who'll be doing the programming on this project.

As a long-time consumer of OCaml Weekly News, I'm happy to reciprocate
by exposing what APIs are needed. :-)

The coqtop XML API concludes each response with a <value> tag. We can
probably offer something to indicate when that's happened.

-- Paul