Hello,

The import of issues is now completed, so ProofGeneral's issue tracker
https://github.com/ProofGeneral/PG/issues can be used again.

FYI the script that has been used in the migration is available online
at https://github.com/erikmd/github-issues-import-api-tools

Have a nice week-end.
Best regards,
Erik, for the PG dev team

--
Érik Martin-Dorel
Maître de Conférences, Lab. IRIT, Univ. Toulouse 3