Hi There,

I am trying to install PP on a virtual Ubuntu machine. I must admit I
am not a Linux user (just when I need FDR and ProofPower), that might
have been the cause of the problem ;-)

So, after using apt-get some times I think I managed to have all
requirements to install PP. The ./configure shows me:

Using /home/marcel/pp as the installation target directory
Using Poly/ML from /usr
Using dynamic linking for Motif
Using 50 for the size of the labelled product cache
Generating code to install the following packages: pptex xpp hol zed
If you are happy with these settings, now run ./install to install ProofPower.

However, installation is failing. The log is attached.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Marcel