-----Mensagem original-----
De: proofpower-boun...@lemma-one.com
[mailto:proofpower-boun...@lemma-one.com] Em nome de Roger Bishop Jones
Enviada em: sábado, 12 de março de 2011 13:40
Para: proofpower@lemma-one.com
Assunto: Re: [ProofPower] PP Installation

[Sorry about the delay on this.
I did reply to you (Marcel) but I gather that there is a problem with
delivery so I am posting this to the list, I just received a message delayed
notification]

On Friday 11 Mar 2011 12:48, you wrote:

> And now, one more error.
>
> I believe it is polyml related.

c++ has been told to look in /usr/lib for the polyml
library.
On my ubuntu installation it is in /usr/local/lib.

According to the configure script headers /usr/local is the default.
Have you set PPPOLYHOME to /usr ?

Roger Jones