Hi Marcel,

Firstly, it's Roger Jones who has sent you e-mails, not Rob Arthan!  :)

But can I ask, did you simply enter:
      ./configure
to give the feedback you stated in your original e-mail, or did you give
this command some arguments, as in this?:
      POLYHOME=...  ./configure

If you don't give arguments, ProofPower tries to work out where PolyML is
installed.

As a matter of interest, how did you install PolyML?  By source or by DEB
file?

Presumably, PolyML is spread across the subdirectories of '/usr/local'.
Find this out by doing:
      which poly
This should return:
      /usr/local/bin

If it is, then you can probably get things working by doing
    POLYHOME=/usr/local  ./configure

Hope this helps.

Mark