Roger,

Well based on what you have just told me, I would feel that my Init
paragraphs that I have written are a form of Operation. When the system is
initialized these should be the first set of operations that are run to
make sure the subsets of consequence are set to the proper starting
parameters. The others we do not care what there values are initialized to
and are hence not in the Init paragraphs. So based on what you have said
does that mean then that pushed = {} should be changed to pushed' = {}
since it would be a consequence of the Init operation running at start up?

If this change is necessary, and of course I will apply it to the other two
init operations, would the pre operator then be more useful in being
applied to this operation?

Regards,
Jon