Roger,

I see what you did there, and that makes since to me know. That is what I
was trying to achieve, but I was not getting there. Thanks for clearing
that up.

Gentlemen,

Now I have moved on to trying to do the same thing for masterReset, using
the exact same code that Roger has implemented in my spec, but now I am
getting an error when I try to push the consistency goal.

:) z_get_spec ñmasterReset®;
val it = ô (masterStop  BOOLEAN ± masterReset  BOOLEAN) ± true : THM
:) z_push_consistency_goal ñmasterReset®;
Exception Fail * Specification of z'masterReset is not of the form:
`Consistent
 (Ì vs[x1,...,xn]·p[x1,...,xn]) ô ...' [z_push_consistency_goal.46007] *
raised

Is this because the that it has already because it was proven consistent
with the masterStop?

Thanks,
Jon