Sarah,

Why do you keep repeating your questions? If you do not understand the replies
that Phil Clayton or Roger Jones provided then respond to their posts and make
sure you copy your replies to the mailing list.

Also, you have been trying to make a post with a screenshot attached. Please do
not do that, as I don't want to clog up the mailing list archives with large
files. Instead describe your problems in words. If we really need to see a
screenshot, then we will let you know.