I am interested in using ProofPower to aid in the teaching of Discrete
Math. I would like to assist the students in developing proofs using
specific rules of inference. e.g. in the attached proof from our textbook
the proof uses Hypothetical Syllogism to prove a Propositional expression.
I don't quite see yet from the tutorials how to direct ProofPower in this
way. Is it possible? Does anyone have experience using ProofPower like
this? If so, I would appreciate some guidance. It seems so far in my
observations, that pp is used by selecting some "tactics" which then guide
pp to find  a proof, but we would need to direct each step as part of the
learning process. Thanks, Dave