Roger, Thank you very much! This example got me past my mental block and I
see how to work with these proofs much better now. I appreciate your time
in helping me. Now I see one of my tasks is to map the names I use (such as
hypothetical syllogism) to the names used within ProofPower (such as
=>_trans_rule). I will work on that mapping...  -Dave