Hi Roger,

Thank you very much. Your solution works perfectly for me. Just be a little
curious, what dose the following promoted message means when applying the tactic

        'Tactics proof introduced the subgoal 2 but did not request it as a
subgoal"

best,
Yuhui

> On 24 Sep 2015, at 18:13, Roger Bishop Jones <postmas...@rbjones.com> wrote:
>
> Yuhui,
>
> See attached a rough cut at what you were looking for.
>
> Roger Jones
>

> <cond_rewrite.doc>

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.