Roger,

> On 18 Jul 2016, at 22:15, Roger Bishop Jones <r...@rbjones.com> wrote:
>
> I have been trying to install ProofPower on Ubuntu 16.04, without success.
>
> The stumbling block comes early, in the prerequisites for installing
> OpenMotif, since some of these are not available in the usual repositories.

Do you need any more than libmotif-dev?  I have a kubuntu 16.04 VM but
unfortunately it’s not convenient for me to install all the prerequisites for
ProofPower on it just now. However, I installed libmotif-dev and was able to
build a simple motif programme and I can’t see any reason why xpp would need
anything more.

> If anyone figures out how to get ProofPower installed on Ubuntu 16.04 I
> should be pleased to know how it can be done.

I’ll try a full installation on kubuntu 16.04 when I get a moment.