We are pleased to announce Prosody 0.9.2, the latest release of our
stable 0.9 branch. The main focus of this release is on a couple of
security improvements.

A summary of changes in this release:

  * Debian/Ubuntu packages fixed to always generate per-system certs
  * TLS: Improved cipher string, and use Prosody's preferred ciphers
  * MUC: Fix for Spark clients not displaying room lists

More information can be found in the release announcement on our blog:
http://blog.prosody.im/prosody-0-9-2-released/

Download information can be found at https://prosody.im/download

Happy Jabbering!
The Prosody Team