Hi Matthew,

I built 0.9.2 and see the certs get generated.  Of course we remove them anyway.

Question, what is your reason for generating certs vs. let developers/users
handle that outside of prosody ?  Aren't you still setting-up the risk of
private keys getting distributed ?

Thanks as always for you and your team's fine work.

Lonnie