Hi all:

I'm developer a prosody module to reset user password via web interface if
the user has a valid email address in his vcard. The system is quite
simple, the user request a password change in a url, an a token is send to
the user email in a url link. After that, the user must click the link to
validate the token and change the password.

If someone is interesting, i can send the source code or even upload the
module to prosody-module repo (if some give me an access).

Regards, Luis.