Hello,

I have been trying to get this to work with multiple versions of this
plugin (not entirely obvious which one is the recommended one now!) but
have limited success. Right now I am trying to authenticate against a
Zentyal 3.3 server using OpenLDAP version on port 390. My debug shows that
Prosody does not connect to port 390 even though I am configuring the port
by setting servername 127.0.0.1:390 and ldap://127.0.0.1:390/ etc. Not sure
how to get it to connect to the correct port?

This is my config in the prosody.cfg.lua file:

authentication = "ldap"
ldap_server = "127.0.0.1:390"
ldap_rootdn = "cn=zentyal,dc=example,dc=local"
ldap_password = "xxxxxxxxxx"
ldap_base = "ou=Users,dc=example,dc=local"
ldap_mode = "bind"

Any tips on this? please? :)

/stian