We're pleased to present Prosody 0.9.4, the latest release from our
stable 0.9 branch.
This release fixes a security (denial of service) issue. If you are
using mod_compression then we strongly recommended that you upgrade as
soon as possible or disable compression (it is disabled by default) to
prevent potential resource consumption by untrusted users.
A summary of changes in this release:
- Compression: Disallow compression on unauthenticated streams
- Core: Limit default read size and maximum stanza size
- Core: Enable SASL EXTERNAL by default for component s2s
- S2S: Warn if `s2s_secure_auth` and `s2s_require_encryption` have
been set in conflicting ways
- S2S: Warn if no local network addresses were found, preventing
- MUC: Fix traceback when a non-occupant tried to change an occupant's role
- MUC: API: Fire an event when temporary rooms are destroyed after
the last person leaves
- Telnet: Fixed traceback when listing users
- Telnet: Apply normalization to JIDs in user management commands
- HTTP: Fix directory detection in file server on Windows
- Plugins: Fix paths on Windows
- MOTD: Don't strip blank lines from the message provided in the config
- prosodyctl: Better error reporting when generating certificates
- Makefile: Improve FreeBSD compatibility
- Multiple fixes to our migration tools, and support for importing
MUCs from ejabberd
Download instructions for all platforms can be found on our download
If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release,
let us know - https://prosody.im/discuss
The Prosody Team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prosody-dev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.