Howdy all
  I am attempting to use this:

https://conversejs.org

In connection with Prosody.

I setup Prosody, and have a local connection manager setup through Prosody:

http://localhost:5280/http-bind

I created users through Prosody, can start Prosody in terminal.

However, when I attempt to login users, using my connection manager (code
below):

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<head>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
href="assets/converse.min.css">
<script src="assets/converse.min.js"></script>

<title>Chat Test</title>
</head>

<script>
require(['converse'], function (converse) {
    converse.initialize({
        auto_list_rooms: false,
        auto_subscribe: false,
        bosh_service_url: 'http://localhost:5280/http-bind', // Please use
this connection manager only for testing purposes
        hide_muc_server: false,
        i18n: locales.en, // Refer to ./locale/locales.js to see which
locales are supported
        prebind: false,
        show_controlbox_by_default: true,
        xhr_user_search: false
    });
});
</script>

It never connects; however, if I swap out the local connection manager with
an external one, it connects with jabber accounts.

If I could prosody to work with converse.js, life would be great.

Any clues why this might not be working?

Thanks so much,

Michael