Hi,

I'm not 100% familiar on how the server is involved in jingle video/audio,
so sorry if this is out-of-scope.

My home connection is IPv6-only (ok, there's NAT64, but I don't think
that actually work here, does it?), and I want to perform voice/video
connections with IPv4-only peers (I don't have any who are willing to
test this with me, regrettably). My server is dual stacked. Is this
possible? As far as I understand jingle is p2p-ish, so is there something
the server needs to do? Or should the NAT64 translation work?

Thanks,

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera