On 2014-06-24 01:07, Sergei Golovan wrote:
Which operating system do you have and how did you install Prosody?

Hi Sergei,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I should have included that with my original email. I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with the Debian/Ubuntu package provided by prosody.im. I have this apt entry:

    deb http://packages.prosody.im/debian precise main

which was provided from this location:

    https://prosody.im/download/package_repository

I'm currently running the latest prosody-0.10 update. Please let me know if I can provide any further information and I'll be glad to do so.

Thanks!