Not sure if this a right place to post, but does anybody have working
examples of "Multi-level fields"  for vcard function? The documentation
<https://code.google.com/p/prosody-modules/source/browse/mod_lib_ldap/README.md?repo=0-8&r=798ef3470b9e4779ed11d895c24148785d1d0a5e>
 says
"I recommend looking at the example configuration for clarification", but
there are no examples for  "Multi-level fields" only for "photo" which is
"Single-level
field". I need working "telephone" and "email" mapping for vCard and can't
lua to figure it out on my own.