Hi Rob, thanks for fast response. Unfortunately this example doesn't work
for me, this is my vcard config

    vcard_format = {
      displayname = 'cn', -- Consult the vCard configuration section in the
README
      nickname    = 'uid',
      title    = 'title',
      telephone = {
        {
         work = 'telephoneNumber'
        }
     }
   },

I see all fields except "telephone" in jabber clent, so the mapping works
in general. No errors in prosody debug log.

Thanks for your help