Hi Nicolás,

On 20 February 2015 at 06:59, Nicolás <nico...@devels.es> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to define a key/value table in the configuration file, like this:
>
> a = {
>    ["key"] = "value"
> }
>
> However, seems that inside the plugin function, at retrieve time via
> module:get_option_set('a', '{}') it retrieves an empty table. However, if I
> just define a value instead of key/value, the table is retrieved correctly.

You should use just module:get_option() for that kind of table.
module:get_option_set() is for lists of unique values.

Also, in the config you do not need to use the ["key"] syntax unless
you have special characters in the key name. For example, this is the
same as your example:

a = {
   key = "value"
}