El 20/02/2015 a las 10:25, Matthew Wild escribió:
Hi Nicolás,

On 20 February 2015 at 06:59, Nicolás <nico...@devels.es> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to define a key/value table in the configuration file, like this:

a = {
    ["key"] = "value"
}

However, seems that inside the plugin function, at retrieve time via
module:get_option_set('a', '{}') it retrieves an empty table. However, if I
just define a value instead of key/value, the table is retrieved correctly.
You should use just module:get_option() for that kind of table.
module:get_option_set() is for lists of unique values.

Also, in the config you do not need to use the ["key"] syntax unless
you have special characters in the key name. For example, this is the
same as your example:

Thanks so much, that did the trick! In my case the ["key"] syntax is needed because the keys will be regexps, so we may find some special characters there :-P

Regards.