Hi everyone,

With the pending shutdown of Google Code, I have noticed that
prosody-modules has moved to hg.prosody.im.  What is the way for developers
to submit new modules for Prosody going forward?  Will some developers be
granted push access to hg.prosody.im, or should we go with the "create a
clone and send a mail with a link" model?

Assuming the latter for now, I have created a copy of the prosody-modules
repository at https://bitbucket.org/hoelzro/prosody-modules, with a small
module I wrote for setting Prosody's process name (mod_proctitle), if
anyone is interested in such a module.

-Rob